Monday, January 3, 2011

first day of my winter term class!!!!

after a great and short break, we finally came back to graceland for the winter term class. i was kind of sad because the break was gone for me, but now after the introduction of our class, i am vey interested and excited about our project.
today we were looking through our sillabus to know what we were going to do, there were very interesting things like that we need to creat a blogg, and a web page this is something different for me, since i am not very familiar with this things. Also we were suppose to think about what our web page is going to be about, my first thought was my country, because there are a lot of interesting and nice thinks that i can publish on a web page, and hopefully many people can learn more about it.

dominican republic is a country full of happiness and nice places to visit, and i will give my best to show all of them on my web page, i also will talk about the culture, the food, the music, and all the good and bad things that will come to my mind about dominican republic.

i'm proud of my nationality and one of my purposes is to make that people from other countries feel interested about DR and visit that amazing island in the caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment